Description3M 4279+ Maintenance Free Organic Gas/Vapour and Combination Particulate Respirator
3M™ Maintenance Free Half Mask 4279+ is a simple and ready-to-use respirator with an integrated cartridge and filters. A newly enhanced valve assembly helps to reduce exhalation breathing resistance, and the close-fitting, non-silicone, textured face seal is soft and non-allergenic. Includes a resealable bag for hygienic storage and transportation.
• Effective and comfortable protection against organic vapour and hazardous particulates
• A newly enhanced valve assembly helps to reduce exhalation breathing resistance for improved breathing comfort
• Lightweight, well-balanced, low profile design
• Integrated cartridge and filters mean it’s ready to use and maintenance free
• Soft, close-fitting face seal made with textured, non-allergenic material
• Adjustable head cradle and easy to fasten neck straps
• Centrally-positioned exhalation valve helps reduce heat and moisture build-up in hot and humid conditions
• FFABEK1P3 R D provides protection against organic vapours with a boiling point greater than 65 °C, inorganic and acid gases and ammonia up to 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL) or 1000 ppm (whichever is lower), and 20 x WEL for particulates
• Includes a resealable bag for hygienic storage and transportation
• EN 405:2001+A1:2009
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.