• Dependable grip, excellent flexibility and a comfortable ergonomic shape.
• Puncture-resistant with latex coating
• Lined with two layers of Titan Armour
• Makes a great general-purpose work glove
• ASTM F2878 14.4 newtons of puncture protection (hypodermic needle)
• EN388: 2016
• Level 2 - Abrasion
• Level X - Cut Resistance (Coupe Test)
• Level 4 - Tear Resistance
• Level 4 - Puncture
• Level F - ISO 13997 Cut Resistance
• EN 407: 2004
• Level X - Burning Behaviour
• Level 2 - Contact Heat
• Level X - Convective heat
• Level X - Radiant heat
• Level X - Small splashes of Molten Metal
• Level X - Large splashes of Molten Metal
• Please note: there is no European standard for needle resistance. Current industry practice is to utilize the American Standard ASTM F2878 as a guide, and to allow comparisons between different products. These products are not needle proof. Your own risk assessment therefore needs to be undertaken to decide the suitability of this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.