Description• The outer fabric is fully seam sealed with proprietary GORE-SEAM® Tape to provide ultimate full waterproofness to meet and exceed the EN 14360 Protective Clothing Against Rain test with no leakage after extended use simulation
• Every garment is manufactured using Ballyclare's expert knowledge and over 30 years of WL Gore & Associates garment design expertise
• Best in class with proven "fitness for use"
• High visibility orange fabric
• Proven industrial laundering to ISO 15797 and home washing at 40°C
• Frequent washing to remove dirt and contaminates combined with tumble drying will prolong the life and use of this garment, maximising value of investment
• Hood can be attached to hi vis jackets HV150, HV151, HV152, HV153 and high visibility waterproof coveralls HV154, HV159
• Size: One size.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.