Description• Meets EN14683:2019 Type II
• Type II Surgical Facemasks have three ply construction, manufactured from high quality, soft polypropylene materials for enhanced breathability and protection.
• The mask is ideal for extended procedures due to its high comfort and easy breathability.
• A full-width nose piece guarantees a proper fit.
• Mask provides protection from light and moderate fluid.
• Face masks are regulated under the Medical Devices Directives 93/42 EEC as Class 1 Medical Device.
• Precautions: These masks are not designed to provide respiratory protection.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
• Supplied 50 masks to a pack, 40 packs to an outer case
• MOQ 1 case = 2000 masks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.