• Simple to use, easy one button operation
• Lightweight, compact design
• Drawing on A&Ds industry leading measuring accuracy
• 60 readings memory recording for recording trending
• Average reading function
• Extra-large, easy to read LCD display
• Fast measurement
• World Health Organisation (WHO) Blood Pressure Classification Indicator
• IHB Irregular Heart Beat indicator
• Clinically Validated
• 5 year warranty
The monitor benefits from extremely accurate Oscillometric BP measurement, first developed and patented by A&D back in 1984.
A&D World Health Organisation Blood Pressure Indicator.
• A&D first pioneered the simple traffic light indicator system for blood pressure monitors in 2003.
• This simple indicator helps the user quickly identify whether their readings are low, normal or high based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines.
The UB-351 is clinically validated to the world recognized European Hypertension Society (ESH) guidelines so the user can have complete confidence in their readings.
The A&D UB-351 also benefits from a large memory to record the readings. This allows the recording of up to 60 recordings, and also incorporates the average value feature of the stored data, as well as the WHO Blood pressure classification indictor to allow the users to better control their management programs.
It also boasts A&Ds IHB (Irregular Heart Beat)Circadian Rhythm analysis technology, pioneered by A&D in 2001 and now found on our entire range of blood pressure monitors. This A&D ground breaking technology is now used worldwide assisting in the opportunistic detection of arrhythmias which include Afib (or Atrial Fibrillation).
The Japanese design and reliable quality of the UB-351 allows A&D to offer the user a 5 Year warranty (excluding batteries and Cuff).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.